What we offer
Consultancy services to advise, create, develop and support the implementation of Co-production approaches in Health and Social Care Services. This values-driven approach enables the co-production and development of services by bringing children, young people, families, adults and carers together with key service providers and decision-makers.
Outcomes of the process delivered include:
- Application of Co-production techniques as tools for service transformation
- Embedding of an empowering, values-driven, rights-based approach in organisational culture, policy and practice
- Creation of co-produced strategies, project plans and delivery models
- Obtaining service users’ insights into project outcomes and impact and applying these to inform the commissioning process and indicate new areas of service development
- Provision of an inclusive, safe and participatory environment to develop, review and evaluate projects and services
Want to know more?
To find out more about our consultancy services, fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.