Culture and Diversity Toolkit
This toolkit supports practitioners to explore culture and diversity with young children by capturing the child’s view of their lived world.
The aim is to improve the practitioner’s capacity to:
- Communicate with children from ethic minority cultures
- Explore identify
- Identify the child’s view of their lived world
- Identify the family’s religious and cultural practices
What is in the Kit?
- Medium skin-tone family of finger puppets
- Set of 4 skin-tone family puppets (medium or dark skin-tone)
- Book exploring the Muslim Faith
- Book exploring the Hindu Faith
- Multi -cultural crayons
PRICE: £120.00 (plus £6.50 postage)
See Me, Hear Me, Know Me™
We have created ‘SeeMe. HearMe. Know Me™ by applying learning from extensive research and development, including targeted training, learning and practice in communication with young children over the past 15 years.
Interested in our tools and resources?
Drop us a line below and we'll be in touch.