Emotions, Feelings and Behaviour Toolkit
This Toolkit provides practitioners with tools, techniques and methods to capture the wishes, feelings and emotions of children.
The aim is to improve the practitioner’s capacity to:
- Understand and explain feelings and emotions
- Scale feelings and emotions
- Build a sense of self
- Learn socially-acceptable behaviour
- Explain behaviour and actions
- Understand loss and separation
- Cope with change
What is in the Kit?
The Toolkit provides practitioners with the following ready-to-use tools:
- Bears Feelings Cards
- Self Esteem Story Book
- 3 Story books covering: Loss, Separation, Longing and dealing with feelings
- Small Worry Eater
PRICE: £140.00 (plus £6.50 postage)
See Me, Hear Me, Know Me™
We have created ‘SeeMe. HearMe. Know Me™ by applying learning from extensive research and development, including targeted training, learning and practice in communication with young children over the past 15 years.
Interested in our tools and resources?
Drop us a line below and we'll be in touch.